Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Dry Land

For the past couple, I should say a lot, of years people have always ask me if I knew I looked like America Ferrera. Yes, I know. Only America lost a healthy amount of weight and she is now more beautiful than ever. I became a fan of America's acting in one of her first movies, Real Women Have Curves, which she won numerous awards for (By the way, this movie is the story of my life...but that's for a different post). She then went on to do other small parts in other movies and then became the leading lady in the USA's version of Ugly Betty (which she does an amazing job as well). Her latest movie, Our Family Wedding, did not do too hot, according to the Rotten Tomatoe scale (I haven't seen it yet but eventually I will). Anyways, America has a new movie coming out, The Dry Land. Looking at the trailier and reading up on it, it lookes like America will shine through and redeem herself. Not only is the issue in the movie a current theme that is running through our nation, but it addresses some hard things that some of us are afraid to talk about. The movie comes out in select theaters on July 30th.

Here's the trailer.




Did I mention that I'm a fan of Wilmer Valderrama?

No comments:

Post a Comment