Friday, October 29, 2010

It's The Freaking Weekend

Gracias, Sara, for the cartoon.

This is a true picture of the interaction between my apartment mate and I in the morning. Can you guess which one is me?


I'm currently on break at the International Service-Learning Conference which is happening all today and tomorrow. I am LOVING it...but it's exhausting.

Who would have known that talking about getting students involved in service learning, social justice, racial reconciliation, community engagement and global citizenship would be so tiring? But on the plus side, I am learning so freaking much. My thesis is going to be off the chain.

On a happy note, it's the freaking weekend, baby, and I'm gonna have me some fun. Tonight, I get to hang out with one of my student-turned-really-good-friend with his wife. It's going to be the bomb-dot-com reminiscing about our times at the good ol' Letu.

Don't worry readers, you will get a more meaningful entry later on. Peace out.


Don't miss the Google friend option on the right. I would love to know who my readers are!

No comments:

Post a Comment