Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dive Back Into Identity


Patients of a psychiatric hospital we visited in Cuba.
I will never forget that trip and these joyful women.
They taught me how beautiful is it be alive.

After turning in major projects and papers, I am finally able to really get the thesis into the best shape it can be. As I dive back into identity development theories and the benefits of study abroad, I am reminded of the process of how I ended up at this topic. I posted an entry in May, which I think is appropriate to share with y'all again.

In this entry, I provided a small picture of my process with my thesis topic: Purpose of the study.

Thank you, thesis topic, for being a passion of mine. You are teaching me the beauty of flexibility and humility in the academic world.

Here are other entries that are relevant:







Don't miss the Google friend option on the right. I would love to know who my readers are!

No comments:

Post a Comment