Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cuenca, I Shall Miss...

Today I arrived in the good land of the US of A, and yet, it's weird. Thank you, jet lag for contributing to the weird factor. Of course, I had to drink up a good Starbucks to fully regain my gringa-ness. Oh yes, tis so sweet.





Cuenca, I shall miss your beautiful historic buildings. Your history and hidden beauties.











Cuenca, I shall miss your Fruitilados pistachio ice cream. Not only was it for about a dollar, but it was a tast of bliss. Life became a little easier for in that short span. Yes, the Land of Up does provide a little bit of happiness with Ivanhoe's...but it's not Fruitilado's. Hands down.







Cuenca, I shall miss my familia-Cuenca and all the love they have poured into my life.










Hello the Land of Up, you are providing me a sweet welcome of pretty sunsets and health-nut sundae's from Ivanhoes.
Re-entry sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment