Sunday, September 5, 2010

Learn: Smack Talk Gets You Nowhere

Tonight I learned how much value smack talk has; it has none what so ever. Some friends and I went bowling tonight, and I successfully embarrassed myself in front of all them. Prior to us arriving at the bowling alley, I talked up a storm of how great I am in bowling. I even showed my good form and talked about how I’m practicing to twist the ball. To make the long story short, the first game I didn’t even break a hundred and I don’t even want to mention the second game’s score. I felt horrible. There I was throwing a gutter ball when I had talked about how I can throw a strike easily.

Moral of the story: Lima, keep your big mouth shut. If you do have the skills, then show it. If not, people are going to think you are a poser. Action speaks louder than words.

That’s what I learned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment