Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ten Awesome Gold Stars For Today's Letters


Dear Readers (or little space of "air"),
A little known fact about me is that I LOVE TREES. They are one of my favorite objects of all time. I love paintings, pictures, artifacts or anything with a picture of a tree on it. Fall is my favorite season because it's when all the trees show off their style with all the beautiful colors their leaves have. Ever since I was little, my mom always used a tree as a metaphor to use on the lessons of life. Still till this day, she continues to remind me of the importance of where my roots are grounded. I just think trees are great. (Picture taken by my roommate, Mel)


Well, today in one of my favorite blogs, Today's Letters, Em wrote a letter to her husband about how he reminds her of her favorite tree, the willow. I got uber excited that I almost fell out of my desk chair.
*Ten awesome gold stars for Today's Letters*
(Also, Today's Letters is a great example of how fun and creative showing love to your spouse can be. It's very encouraging that you can show love in many different forms. You can check out Today's Letters here.)


Just wanted to share a little bit of the joy I had today.


Stay tuned for what I learned today....

No comments:

Post a Comment